Monday, June 17, 2013

Treasure every moment?

You know how they always say treasure every moment with your child? I'm trying I really am, especially knowing that he's my last. I was wondering though how many precious moments of my two and four year old I'd missed while I was treasuring the baby? I'm doing a good job soaking up his baby smiles, warm skin and sweet smell meanwhile my big boy is saying thing like 'in a second' and 'after', showing so much understanding of this language we all speak. While my four year old reads a book from cover to cover, word perfect, despite not being able to read So yes, it's an attack of the Mummy guilts that I'll never be able to get over but today my big kids are at school and I'll write this on my phone while the baby sleeps in my arms treasuring every moment I can

No comments: