Saturday, March 7, 2009

where have i been!?!

I'm just really bad at remembering to write! But I will try harder!

Today I did day one of a first-aid course, and boy it was boring! I will be starting family-day care (childminding) as soon as all the bits in the house and yard are finished. I would prefer not to work but that's not just me hey?! And at least this way I get to stay with Miss pickle and not miss one minute!
So Daddy was going to look after The pickle all by himself today and I even wrote him out a timetable so he would know what to do. But my friend ended up doing the morning and Paul took over at lunch-time. Next week he will have to do it all by himself though!
We got this dragging kind of crawling going on, and it's all very exciting, have to get some stairgates on pretty soon, and lower the cot base before we have another accident... that would be falling out of the big bed because Mummy fell back to sleep and baby didn't ! Big bump and I felt so sick! I couldn't even eat my brekkie!
Three teeth too! First one came at 6 months, 2nd at 7 months 3rd popped out this week and looks like a 4th and 5th in the next few days! Poor cherub is suffering a bit with it, snotty nose and the sneezes, but she's generally such a happy little soul!
Sleep not much better, usually a good night (2 wakes) alternated with a bad night (4-5 wakes)
So getting some repreive but not enough to make me a fully functioning human being! I try to look at it as a privelige (sp? it's late!) but sometimes thats hard at 2 in the morning, but still... I am honoured to be her Mother.

So here's to the new years (who am I kidding?) resolution to write on my blog! cheers!

No comments: