Saturday, March 14, 2009

Miss pickle is still blowing rasberries at every opportunity, it's cute but less so when she has a mouthful of food! Lets just hope she grows out of it, P still does it and he's 32!

We had a swimming lesson, the princess now goes under the water (when dipped by the teacher) and 'jumps' off the side of the pool with her eyes closed! I tried to maximise the rasberry blowing by getting her to blow bubbles under water but she hasn't quite got the idea yet, although she watched me do it very closely.

I'm not going to mention sleeping because it's the same old same old, except to say we have a new plan and if it works I will be one happy Mummy.

We still have 3 and a half teeth, she fell off P and hit her face on the wood floor and her 4th tooth seems to have shrunk? I don't think she chipped it, but if she did I know who was looking after her when it happened!
(What can I really say at least he wasn't sleeping as she rolled off the bed!)

No comments: